Monday 8 August 2011

Tottenham Riots Blah Blah Blah


I suppose I really should blog about the riots in London, just to stay vaguely in touch with everyday life. But I don't know what I can say which isn't totally obvious.

Really, I'm just dumbfounded. Dumbfounded by the compete idiocy of so many people.
The questions I have, along with everyone else, is how do they think this is going to do any good? How can they possibly think that by burning down buildings and setting fire to buses they are going to resolve the fact that the police shot a man?

It's so amazingly stupid and counterproductive that I really am speechless.
If the riots hadn't happened, then round about now I would be typing furiously about the outrageous injustice of the police tactics used in the incidence. Instead, I'm complaining to the internet about the infuriating stupidity of the rioters. And I'm positive that that goes for a lot of other people as well, as well as professional new sources.

Do they really not see that they are drawing attention as far away as possible for the cause they're supposedly protesting about? Are they really so blind and fucking idiotic that they can't tell they're doing nothing but damage to anything?

Ugh. Basically, my faith in humanity has taken it's hugest knock yet. And I'm not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment