Wednesday 17 August 2011

Design Change: Enjoy the tumbly orange things.

So someone pointed out to me that because the text on my blog was white, it was an issue with RSS feeds or something. So that gave me an excuse to change the whole design of the blog, from explodey blueness to tumbly orange things. You can also see the dates for each blog post now, which you couldn't do before. Which makes my life slightly better if no-one else's.

But I thought it would be rude to change stuff without acknowledging it somehow.

So this is me. Acknowledging it.

Enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice design! Much cleaner.

    And it works in my RSS reader now, whereas it sometimes didn't.

    My only point would be that links are not any different from the text, so it's hard to tell that they're links. I think that somewhere in blogger you can make it so they are underlined or something, perhaps. Might be worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed that, so thanks. :L I've had to change the way links look before (they used to be the same colour as the background) so it should be easy to so so again! Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete