Tuesday 9 August 2011

Nothing is ever my fault ever ever ever!

I am annoyed.
Again.

I've been dwelling for a while on how people put so much energy into avoiding anything being their responsibility.  we seen this in the abundance of lawsuits and firms which thrive on encouraging lawsuits, the myriad of "it's not our fault it's yours" type disclaimers businesses have to put up, and just in the general way people talk to each other.

It's more than a little depressing for me to see so many people forcing blame onto others. And it makes me wonder where society might be headed. If things keep up like this, everyone will always deny that they have responsibility for anything, and "responsibility" will be considered a myth or old wives tale that people in the olden days used to frighten their children.

The root problem for this is probably tied up in the stubborn denial people have regarding human flaws. Or their human flaws, at any rate.
In which case, I have news for everyone reading this. You are imperfect. So am I. So is everyone you've ever met.

There really is no point in hiding that fact any longer.

So please, reader, once you leave this place of opinionation, do not shy away from admitting your own faults and errors when called upon to. Please accept that sometimes you do things wrong, and that getting lawyers to bully a group of people into giving you lots of money will do nothing to change that. I will do my best to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment