Saturday 12 March 2011

I Will Be Blogging During Lent

Because blogs are more important that Jesus. Or something.

I was initially just going to be like "oh yeah, hey guys, blogging during lent now after all, what'm I like!" at the start of my next real post. But the next real post is going to be about something kind of important that needs lots of words said about it, so it would be better to get stuck right into the topic. As such, I thought I'd let you know about my non-lentiness now. 

My thinking behind continuing to blog is that this blog isn't actually unproductive or time-wasting; it's probably a better way to spend my time than most other things I do with my life, Facebook or no Facebook. I'm still giving up Facebook, Formspring, Youtube, and other people's blogs amongst other things, and I'm only going to use Blogger to swiftly paste posts I've written in Word into the box of postingness. I won't read blog comments or go through blogger stats until Easter. That's my vague attempt to justify myself, anyway. 

So, yeah.

















I love Jesus really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment